Pictures of your car/s
Forum rules
Only post pictures of YOUR cars here.
Bug_off
Drip
What model do you have?: 1972

My other VeeDubs and Rides...

Post by Bug_off »

Being a Vee Dub enthusiast I have owned a few Vdubs but whilst they in ones possession, you enjoy them so much that from time to time you forget to honour their memory by taking as much pics as possible.
beetle.jpg
My passion started from an early age when dad blessed me with a Beetle without doors or fenders and interior that was home to a dog and some rats. After having a dream and putting all my savings aside as well as selling my beloved motorcycle to get this car mobile, I decide to do something about it... And that was finishing a project that was in need of completion...
Jetta1.jpg
I spent a bucket load of time and cash on this one and then after selling it to a friend who ran it to the ground, my younger bro bought it back and got it into this condition...

I bought a VFR 400 nc 30 and I guess you could say I was going through a phase cos after I sold it I went out and bought another one...
Swift1.jpg
After I sold the first one and bought the second bike I done a complete overhaul and respray. I recoverd the seat, replaced tinted screen, smoked all the lights and replaces every nut and bolt on the fairing.

Anyway just before me resigning from my place of work and relocating to Ct I purchased myself a Golf Mk3. All this while my Beetle has been enjoying far too much rest so now I need to revive her and get her to the "Mutha City"...

Thats pretty much my story hey so if anyone knows of a towing service that works to and from Natal to Ct, I'd appreciate their digits so I can get back on my "SHOWSTOPPA"

Take care...
&
Bug_off :finger4u:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Blitzkrieg
ACVWSA Junkie
What model do you have?: none

Re: My other VeeDubs and Rides...

Post by Blitzkrieg »

That Golf looks very sweet from the front :o

Was that a 16V?

Take care...
&
Blitz_em :finger4u:
If it's too low, you're too old :twisted:
andyrtmorgan
Oil Pump
What model do you have?: '59 Ghia Coupe

Post by andyrtmorgan »

Hey Bug_off, I recently had a vehicle transported up from Cape Town to Durbs using a company called Motorvia. It's a V8 Range Rover Classic (believe it or not, there are some spots that you just can't get to in a beetle :( )that would have cost a lot more to drive up than the R2000 they charged me given her thirst and the cost of petrol at the mo'! I think they charge according to weight so you'd be looking at quite a bit less for the Beetle I'd have thought...
'59 Ghia
Bug_off
Drip

Post by Bug_off »

Lol... Blitz it's actually a Jetta 2 8v,

Just about everything has being done to it hey...

I mean the motor has been completely overhauled, Interior being recovered with black leather and red stitching and Logo's.

Doorpads also being recovered with black and red stitching as well... Centre consol now has a dvd screen built into it.

One Pioneer 12" 1000w Sub with a Starsound Monoblock 2000w amp. Dvd player and pioneer 6x9's.

She has a 60 / 40 drop and 195/50/15 resprayed black with the red stripe.

Full respray in white with a slotted drivers side fender for air intake.

Roof and bonnet have a black with a silver flake inside as well as a pearl finish to it.

Golf 2 smoked crosshair headlights as well as a debadged grille and 2L 16V lip.

She also has smoked L.E.D. type indicators with M3 mirrors...

As you can see lot of time went into making her so sweet but unfortunately my Brother is trying to sell it right now because he is going to be heading off to Zim soon so if there is anyone interested then do not hesitate to pass his name and number around to friends and give him a call on 0828205202.
Bug_off
Drip

Post by Bug_off »

andyrtmorgan wrote:Hey Bug_off, I recently had a vehicle transported up from Cape Town to Durbs using a company called Motorvia. It's a V8 Range Rover Classic (believe it or not, there are some spots that you just can't get to in a beetle :( )that would have cost a lot more to drive up than the R2000 they charged me given her thirst and the cost of petrol at the mo'! I think they charge according to weight so you'd be looking at quite a bit less for the Beetle I'd have thought...

Thanx so much for the feedback Andy, :party:

I will be giving them a shout... Also if they work on weight it shouldn't be too bad cos the kit I have fitted on the car is fiberglass and it really is light...

The help is appreciated...

Bug_off :puterwork:
Bug_off
Drip

Post by Bug_off »

Blitzkrieg_Beetle wrote:That Golf looks very sweet from the front :o

Was that a 16V?

Take care...
&
Blitz_em :finger4u:
Hey Blitz I posted a side shot of her just for you...

She had a puncture on the way to a Car show so thats the reason for the different rim... I told him rather the rim then to put a Marie bisciut ...lol :hangloose:
Jetta2.jpg
Bug_off :finger4u:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Blitzkrieg
ACVWSA Junkie
What model do you have?: none

Post by Blitzkrieg »

Love the stance on the Jetta!
If it's too low, you're too old :twisted: