Sweet T25 Camper

Non ACVW models.
Pine
ACVWSA Junkie
What model do you have?: Oil on the driveway

Sweet T25 Camper

Post by Pine »

Snapped this sweet T25 Camper this afternoon. It has the large rear windows, like the final run (5-cylinder) South African Microbuses. Didn't have any manufacturer's name on, but the building quality was of a very high standard. Roof has been cut at the gutter line and a fibreglass high roof was fitted (I am a bit concerned about the structural integrity of the shell though.)

An interesting move away from the normal plywood camping interior - fibreglass cupboards. (Pics taken through closed windows)

I realy like the wheels, and especially the simplicity of it. 15 Inch steel rims (most probably Benz spare wheels), sprayed bright silver with a discreet center cap, works for me! :hangloose:

Blitzkrieg
ACVWSA Junkie
What model do you have?: none

Re: Sweet T25 Camper

Post by Blitzkrieg »

Pine wrote:I realy like the wheels, and especially the simplicity of it. 15 Inch steel rims (most probably Benz spare wheels), sprayed bright silver with a discreet center cap, works for me! :hangloose:

Yes, I also like the look of the Benz steel wheels. The Audi A3 sparewheel also has a nice steel rim :wink:

Those Benz steel wheels can be picked up for around R200-00 a rim.

Personally, I would find 4 of them from a W202 C Class (used as sparewheels), they already come powdercoated black :hangloose:
If it's too low, you're too old :twisted: