356 California Speedster

Porsche and replica Porsche posts over here.
Loki
Drip
What model do you have?: 356
Facebook: abodezign

356 California Speedster

Post by Loki »

Hi Guys I am looking to sell my Gunston 356 California style Porsche It is posted on gumtree OLX and junkmail if anybody is interested please mail me this is a reluctant sale, but one has to do what one has to do I suppose. :drunks:

flatfourfan
Full-time Bug Nutter
What model do you have?: Speedster Replica

Re: 356 California Speedster

Post by flatfourfan »

Loki
Drip

Post by Loki »

That will be it yes
flatfourfan
Full-time Bug Nutter

Post by flatfourfan »

My advice, pull it out and take better pictures in the day, if you're asking that type of coin, then people want to at least know what they are looking at.
Loki
Drip

Post by Loki »

I am trying not to sell it get my drift but your advise has merit I'll do that today. It pisses me off that I have to put this up for sale it has been a heart wrenching experience. I have replaced gearboxes twice and stripped 5 motors before I could find one that I could rebuild. the body had to be refitted as the mold was not aligned to the sub-frame ext ext. And as you can see I did not want to put moldings and 356 goodies on as It is a replica and then a Calif at that. Must say yours is looking rather neat. do you think I am asking to much, it has cost me R65000-00 without the items that Scott supplied.
vw59beetle
Donor
Donor
What model do you have?: Enjoyable one

Post by vw59beetle »

Loki. If you want to you can join us in Pretoria on Sunday. Maybe some air cooled enthusiast would like to be the next owner. It also gives potential buyers a chance to see it in flesh.

Wernher
flatfourfan
Full-time Bug Nutter

Post by flatfourfan »

My advice, bag it and tag it and lock her up for a while until you can afford to do it all right.

Your model is commonly known as the sebring and yup, it's not as sought after as the classic type, but it's fibreglass and can easily be changed with not too much fuss.

The price is all relative......but the devil with these cars is the details and the details are what costs and makes the money.

You can build a very basic one with a donor car for about R60 000, so that should give you an idea.

^^^^^^^59 is right.........perfect crowd.