World cup accomodation

Members can advertise their services here...
ChrisG
Crankshaft
What model do you have?: None

World cup accomodation

Post by ChrisG »

Anyone know of someone looking for accommodation in Cape Town during the world cup month please get in touch with me. Got a beautiful 6 bedroom house within 100m of the sea that needs a tenant. The price is not going to be ridiculously high & for now I just want to know if anyone knows of possible tenants? They can hire however many rooms they want or the whole house. It is in Tableview, Cape Town.

P.S. pictures coming this evening

http://thegreatadventurer.com
Twitter: @TGadventure
ZeroAxe
Drive Train
What model do you have?: FUmobile

Re: World cup accomodation

Post by ZeroAxe »

If it was me I wouldnt want a England Football hooligan staying in my house :shock:

But your milage may vary :wink:
VW Enthusiast
ImageImageImageImage
bugspray
Floorpan
What model do you have?: 71 Westy + 74beetle
Facebook: http://m.facebook.com/profile.php?r0d306f00&refid=7
South Africa

Post by bugspray »

Lol according to the news, the Germany Football entourage need Accomodation.
More than meets the eye!
Blitzkrieg
ACVWSA Junkie
What model do you have?: none

Post by Blitzkrieg »

German team was originally supposed to stay in Velmore, which is 2 minutes away from me...met the owner of Velmore the other day and she wasn't saying much...
If it's too low, you're too old :twisted:
sp1600 uk
Drip
What model do you have?: sp1600

Post by sp1600 uk »

well im highly offended ,being english and a fan being tarred with the brush so to speak of the minority .
however the press from the uk report Sa as possibly not the safest place to be going to for a world cup , im sure its like anypart of the world there are the good places and the bits you dont park up and leave your mercedes overnight lol
much as i would love to have come over a; to finally get my sp parts lol b; to meet some of you guys for a beer or 2 .and might evn have watched the footy however i think we will be coming home not long after you pmsl ( dont put any mony on england winning unless there is an act of god a biased ref and two plind linesmen for every match :D )
ChrisG
Crankshaft

Post by ChrisG »

Its not the house i stay in thats for rent, would never let some hooligans here haha. Its some1 i knows house. Any extra money i can get is going into the aircooled kitty. I am suffering without my westy :(

Went to take pics but the rain was bucketing down so no luck.
ZeroAxe
Drive Train
What model do you have?: FUmobile

Post by ZeroAxe »

sp1600 uk wrote:well im highly offended ,being english and a fan being tarred with the brush so to speak of the minority .
however the press from the uk report Sa as possibly not the safest place to be going to for a world cup , im sure its like anypart of the world there are the good places and the bits you dont park up and leave your mercedes overnight lol
much as i would love to have come over a; to finally get my sp parts lol b; to meet some of you guys for a beer or 2 .and might evn have watched the footy however i think we will be coming home not long after you pmsl ( dont put any mony on england winning unless there is an act of god a biased ref and two plind linesmen for every match :D )
Dont take it personally. Not every UK footy fan is a hooligan...... or are they? :lol:
VW Enthusiast
ImageImageImageImage
ChrisG
Crankshaft

Post by ChrisG »

And dont forget the barmy army too lol:
vfront
Oil Pump
What model do you have?: 1974 Beetle
South Africa

Post by vfront »

Don't get hpes up too high of renting to overseas guests as there is way to much accommodation avaialable for the WC. MATCH has just released all the home stay properties they were holding in Johannesburg. Hilton Durban is where the Fifa delegation is staying and they are only 50% full.

Based on ticket sales only about 30% of tickets sold have been purchased by foreigners and with them going to about 4 games each that equates to about 90000 fans coming for the WC, a far cry rom the 350 000 Fifa had suggested.

try find a nice Joburg family who needs to get out of the rat-race at a very affordable price.
ChrisG
Crankshaft

Post by ChrisG »

Here are the pics