Bookkeeper to Trial Balance

Members can advertise their services here...
Que
Oil Stain
What model do you have?: 1971 1600

Bookkeeper to Trial Balance

Post by Que »

Hey guys any of you that have small businesses, and cant get round to doing your books, Im a bookkeeper to T/b. I will post your bank statements on Pastel and Submit VAT returns electronically, sort your slips and see what can be claimed and what cant.

I charge a take on fee of R1200 and thereafter its R700 p/m. If you're not in Pta you can speedpost your documents to me and as long as I get everythibng before cut off time for VAT then Ill submit returns and give you the amount to be paid over. I also do debtors and creditors as well and invoicing.

So use me for bookkeeping and sending out quotes, for the R700 you will get a t/b each month and a general ledger. This will bring your costs down considerably if you need to get financials for your year ends as the gl is there and yor accountants can work off that and the T/B. Im based in Pretoria so pm me if you are interested (I really need to get my client base going so I can leave my current job as they are trying to pull a unfair dismissal) :lol: :P

werner w
Drip
What model do you have?: beetle

Re: Bookkeeper to Trial Balance

Post by werner w »

Que,

I might have a client for you. If you are interested please PM me your contact details.

Thanks

Werner
Nothing of interest
Que
Oil Stain

Post by Que »

hi there wrner,

did you get my pm? :)
werner w
Drip
What model do you have?: beetle

Post by werner w »

Hi Que,

Yes thanks I received it, forwarded it to the person who needed the bookkeeper service.
Nothing of interest
Que
Oil Stain

Post by Que »

Thanks you are a star