New Beetle / Air Cooled Workshop in JHB

Members can advertise their services here...
beetlebayley
Drip
What model do you have?: Beetle '76

New Beetle / Air Cooled Workshop in JHB

Post by beetlebayley »

Hi my name is chris (no ! not THAT chris !) and actualy inherited a '76 Beetle Buddy from my youngest daughter a while ago (she loves the Beetle must must have a "modern" car) and have been ratteling around in it for a number of years now with a small group of enthusisastic friends / Beetle lovers.

Sadly the '76 has suffered from every possible problem that some ? most ? cars from a workshop that used to be on Hendrick vV Drive (Linden) apparently suffered from, and have spent a fortune of time getting the car "right". Fortunately, the family owns a small, long established specalist Classic's workshop, so am lucky to have had someone to do the work.

Now that the 'shop on Hendrick V drive has closed down and left a bunch of Beetle lovers in the lurch, we have stretched the budget and taken on the necessary skills to handle Beetle TLC, servicing and repairs, including bodywork. We are passionate about Classic Cars originaly being Mini specalists and always intruiged at mods and improvements owners make.

So please, if your Beetle needs any TLC, minor or major, mechanical or bodywork give us a try ? The shop is in Strijdompark on 011 793 1712 or 083 280 0615 - look foward to meeting your Beetle and you ! Cheers !

Pine
ACVWSA Junkie
What model do you have?: Oil on the driveway

Re: New Beetle / Air Cooled Workshop in JHB

Post by Pine »

Welcome to the Forum, and bestaluck with the business. From what I hear of your predecessor, things can only be better.