Who can help?

Members can advertise their services here...
Eugene
Carburettor
What model do you have?: 2 many 2 mention :-)
South Africa

Who can help?

Post by Eugene »

Hey guys and girls!

As most of you know, times are really tough at the moment. I know of several members going through financial difficulty. Us South African men are pigheaded and proud and most of the time to our own detriment and will not ask for help. If you know of an opportunity or have something available, employment or otherwise, why don’t you list it here, and help someone in need.
This is the season of giving. I'm not asking for money (but if you want to send money, I'll pm you my banking details :twisted: ) but list what you have, even if it's just sound advise, and the members can contact you. :zhelp:

You can never have enough Garages :-(
Chris
ACVWSA Junkie
What model do you have?: Beach Buggy

Re: Who can help?

Post by Chris »

Here is some good advice that I can help with.

It is called:

National Credit act 34 of 2005 s86.

If you get into a situation where you can no longer keep up with payments,like your car,credit card,clothing accounts etc.,this law is there to help and protect you.

You can go to a debt counsellor and they will acess your situation.They will then on your behalf deal with the banks and fin. institution.

This law is made to protect the consumers.Banks are just taking cars back at the moment,but this way the can't and the Counsellors will get better repayments and interrest rates.If more people knew abot this,less cars would have been taken back.

Just make sure that you speak to a resitered counsillor in terms of s44.

Trust me,it works,and you don't get blacklisted.
Damn,I'm good!
Beach Buggy (Running and now Aircooled!)
VW TDi DC
Jetta V TDi
Sambabus
Short Block
What model do you have?: Classic campers

Post by Sambabus »

The best recruitment agency iv ever dealt with,they are prompt and profesional,i signed up with them and had 3 job interviews in as many days,just 2 days after i saw them,they are really good!I am currently unable to offer any1 employment,and i also dont know of any positions open any where. :(

Objective personell
Charmaine :082 338 7537
"ALL THAT LIVES IS BORNE TO DIE........NOTHING REALLY MATTERS." Robert Plant-Led Zeppelin.

"Crime is still goverments priority." SA Police spokesperson

RESPECT,EVERYONE SEEMS TO BE LOSING IT!!!
Dutch_Diver
Full-time Bug Nutter
What model do you have?: 64 bus & 63 Bug
Facebook: www.facebook.com/people/Frank-Van-Hoof/576686903

Post by Dutch_Diver »

I'm working on a big deal at the moment and if it comes together then I will be looking for Project Managers, Business Analysts, Operations staff (preferably with banking experience) and technology people. It will be in Cape Town so not sure if that will help many. It might take several months yet to close the deal but I will put on this thread if it's done.
"MO" - 1965 Splitscreen bus --> http://www.aircooledvwsa.co.za/viewtopi ... =37&t=9305" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"BOBBIE" - 1963 Beetle --> http://www.aircooledvwsa.co.za/viewtopi ... 23&t=11338" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Chris
ACVWSA Junkie

Post by Chris »

Eben,can we start an "oppertunities" thread?
Damn,I'm good!
VW TDi DC
Jetta V TDi
Dutch_Diver
Full-time Bug Nutter
What model do you have?: 64 bus & 63 Bug
Facebook: www.facebook.com/people/Frank-Van-Hoof/576686903

Post by Dutch_Diver »

I can certainly get a list of all the agencies we use for anyone.....worth adding?
"MO" - 1965 Splitscreen bus --> http://www.aircooledvwsa.co.za/viewtopi ... =37&t=9305" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"BOBBIE" - 1963 Beetle --> http://www.aircooledvwsa.co.za/viewtopi ... 23&t=11338" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Chris
ACVWSA Junkie

Post by Chris »

That will be good.
Damn,I'm good!
VW TDi DC
Jetta V TDi