We Help Automotive Businesses.

Members can advertise their services here...
Ryss
Drip

We Help Automotive Businesses.

Post by Ryss »

When I last made a post on the subject Auto Start was a relatively new site. Its now 19 months old and achieving over 90K page views and 45K visitors a month (March 2009).

I have been thru this section on the look out for websites that we may have missed and not provided links to. However, for those in the trade we provide free links to websites and can host single pages to promote automotive businesses or have a chat to Eben about your own website.

Please feel free to drop us a line and lets expose your business to some internet traffic and potential customers.

BUGGOFF
Pushrod
What model do you have?: Dc,Eagle,BugeyeBaja

Re: We Help Automotive Businesses.

Post by BUGGOFF »

Hi there ryss, how does this story work? I started doing some resto work from home, and would like to advertise it a bit.
Ryss
Drip

Re: We Help Automotive Businesses.

Post by Ryss »

Hi Buggoff

Maybe easiet to email me or phone - Contact details are on the website. Best to phone between 1800 and 2300hrs or over weekends. We have a page for restoration service providers.

In Brief we have three main options.

Text links to an existing website are free.

Banner links for which we charge a small annual / monthly fee (R1200 per year) - if we are getting the traffic on that page, and we are ranked in the top twenty on Google and in most cases we are. Some pages are clocking over 1000 visits a month

Where we create a single page (we acll these pages Digicards) which is like a full page magazine advert with text and Pictures, which is indexed by Google, and is hosted for a year. Here the costs are the same as a banner link but we also charge for the design and creation of the page and this depends on how much work we have to do vs what we are given by the client. For Aircooled members who joined prior to 01/04/2009 - its free, but excludes any logo design work required. (No April fools joke)
Pages that we have done are getting good responses of more than 80 page views a month on average.

More detail available on website under contacts, services, about etc.