Pictures of your car/s
Forum rules
Only post pictures of YOUR cars here.
520ebi
Drip
What model do you have?: 1967

Re: 1967 Beetle LHD Restoration - lots of pictures

Post by 520ebi »

flatfourfan wrote:lol................looks like signal red and ivory...........exact same colour scheme as my old '70 beetle, you going to two tone the wheels?

You need loads of chrome on that car to really make her pop............nice work.
thanks mate. Not sure on the wheels yet.. Was thinking single colour (full red) with White walls..

520ebi
Drip

Post by 520ebi »

Assembly

Done

520ebi
Drip

Post by 520ebi »

Hi Folks

I have not been giving much attention to ht=hsi project for some time now... She has been collecting dust in the garage and i meed to get back to the final touches..

I need some guidance / assistance in getting the Aluminium strip fitted to the rubbers and she needs a good service.. Any recommendations of reliable / reasonable mechanics that i could use in the Edenvale / Sandton areas?
IMPI
Donor
Donor
What model do you have?: sp2

Post by IMPI »

Hi Are you sure its a 67 looks like a 66 too me, only 67 parts I see is the rear bumper over riders Maybe imported in 67.
Chrome mouldings on the windows can only be installed with the windows out so you will need to have them removed to be able to fix it earch the forum for some write ups
Armand
Who cares how it's done in California? :twisted:
(018) 473-0186
520ebi
Drip

Post by 520ebi »

IMPI wrote:Hi Are you sure its a 67 looks like a 66 too me, only 67 parts I see is the rear bumper over riders Maybe imported in 67.
Chrome mouldings on the windows can only be installed with the windows out so you will need to have them removed to be able to fix it earch the forum for some write ups
Armand
Thanks. Was told it was a 67 when purchased and papers show 67 s perhaps it was imported in 67 as you have mentioned..